Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers – relationships that translate into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical channels.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
The Account Coordinator plays a central role in the day-to-day management of their assigned account(s). The AC works with all departments. This role also works closely with clients to maximize effectiveness of campaigns. This is a junior-level position upon which a career path in advertising can be built.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Works hand-in-hand with the account and creative teams to take projects from conception to completion.
- Supports team members in the day to day management of client accounts.
- Ensures flawless campaign and project planning and execution.
- Prepares proposals and client presentations.
- Provides clients with all necessary campaign / project reporting.
- Interacts with Finance department in regards to client billing.
- Collects all needed project information both internally and from client.
- Communicates pertinent information to agency team, escalating and alerting management as needed.
- Develops a complete understanding of client products / services as well as branding guidelines.
- Develops and organizes client presentations including industry / competitive research as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related field.
- Experience in the form of one or more internships at an advertising or marketing agency is required. 1+ years agency experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail. If you question your organizational abilities, this is not the role for you.
- Ability to develop solutions on the fly.
- Ability to self-direct and juggle multiple priorities.
- High level of professionalism – confidence in dealing directly with clients.
- Highly motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to achieve results.
- Solid computer skills and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Willing to work hours as required by workload, sometimes including weekends, plus ability to travel as needed.
- Please note that local candidates will be given a priority. No relocation assistance is available for this position.