Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers – relationships that translate into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical channels.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
The Production Artist is adept at taking complex and abstract ideas and building visual components to accurately represent them. You are collaborative, curious, and have a flair for creativity that results in well-communicated visual stories and presentations that impress.
- Utilize graphic design tools and software to develop, create and prep both digital and print-ready files using Adobe Creative Suite
- Design infographics, charts, visual graphs and lifestyle layouts
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during project
- Ability to create presentations in a variety of file formats (with primary expertise in PowerPoint, Keynote and InDesign) and prepare for either print or digital release
- Create comps and mockups for product development and internal/external presentations
- Collaborate with the Creative team, Account team, and subject matter experts
- Conduct image sourcing as needed
- Able to handle compacted timelines and work collaboratively with account team and clients
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience at a creative agency
- Superior expertise in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Superior knowledge of print production, ability to work with vendors and the production manager to achieve the highest quality of printed materials
- Must have a strong portfolio of design work with clean aesthetic and high level of sophistication
- Strategic thinker with strong tendencies to think visually
- Ability to grasp abstract concepts and to simplify and communicate them graphically
- Exceptional visual, verbal and written communication skills, with experience in developing and delivering creative agency presentations
- Experience working on a highly cross-functional team with ability to build relationships and effectively engage with multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Great organization skills and attention to detail while adhering to fast turnaround and tight deadlines
- Ability to work outside of regular office hours as workload requires
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects simultaneously