Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers – relationships that translate into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical channels.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
Combining breathtaking design, compelling narrative and big ideas, our Art Directors use every tool in their arsenal to make our clients’ products stand out.
You should possess a passion for design, be able to concept like a pro and a have a history of delivering on each and every project that you are assigned.
A positive and collaborative attitude (there are no room for egos here), good communication skills and an enthusiasm for sharing your opinions should be part of who you are. You’ll be working with teams on multiple client groups across the agency.
- 5+ years of art direction experience, ideally at a fast paced integrated agency
- Expert knowledge of the Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a MUST
- Digital design expertise, (including social, UX and motion)
- Big-picture vision with the ability to expertly translate ideas into layout and presentations
- Awareness of current (and upcoming) design and ad industry trends
- Energy and desire to produce award-winning work
- Exemplary portfolio of art direction / design samples
- Ability to work efficiently and precisely in a fast-paced and highly-talented team
- Ability to work outside regular office hours as workload requires
- Experience collaborating with Project Management, Production and Studio to achieve the best solutions for assignments
- Ability to travel (less than 10%).