Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers – relationships that translate into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical channels.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
As an Account Executive at Motive you’ll have the opportunity to manage the integrated day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts. You’ll write briefs, manage projects and collaborate with creative and other teams, while managing a variety of projects. You’ll lead the charge on a variety of initiatives including traditional, digital, promotional, media, experiential – working with an integrated account team split between New York and Denver.
- Manage and help lead the agency’s day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts.
- Strategically advise clients and develop ideas and solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives.
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative teams and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Work with art directors, copywriters, developers and other client services teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
- Multi-task and get the work done—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
- Manage a variety of assignment types – traditional advertising, digital, social media, experiential, promotional, premium production – for accounts and projects
- Assist with effectively assigning, delegating, coordinating and monitor the work of agency staff members assigned to client projects.
- Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
- Manage and foster client relationships and communications in an amicable, professional manner.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business, industry and competitive landscape.
- Establish rapport and trust with a range of staff members and client contacts.
- Effectively present strategic and creative platforms to internal and external audiences.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing traditional, digital, social media, retail, content, experiential and promotional projects and accounts in a fast-paced advertising agency.
- A Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Previous experience working on beverage or CPG accounts a HUGE plus.
- Experience managing several client/client teams simultaneously.
- Global client experience a plus
- Strong managerial and team building skills.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for projects covering all of the above.
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and travel as needed.
- A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility.
- A positive, upbeat attitude!
- Experience in Workamajig project management software is a plus.
Motive: New York City