Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers – relationships that translate into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical channels.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
As a Motion Designer / Editor at Motive you will work with the creative, account and content teams to concept and produce stunning video experiences, animations, and multi-media assets used for distribution across a wide array of digital platforms. You will play a critical role in the creation of compelling video content – from commercial to branded content to storytelling events – that inspires, motivates and ultimately compels consumers to connect with brands.
If you’re driven by a fast-paced environment, are a passionate storyteller and want to pursue your career in content with an innovative and driven group of creatives, this role could be for you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Concepting, designing, storyboarding, and executing high end 2D and 3D animations
Continuously discover and implement new animation technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency and deliver best-in-class work
Facilitate ingestion of footage from a variety of sources
Manipulate and compile still, video and audio assets into cohesive story lines that align with director’s and creative teams’ direction
Perform still, video and audio asset searches needed to complete edits.
Track asset versioning and assist delivery to various teams
· 5+ years motion design experience
· 5+ years video editing experience
· Portfolio / reel showing brilliant design skills and work
· Proficient with major video post-production software and hardware including Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premier
· Unity VR a plus
· Typography, composition, solid design chops
· Modeling expertise a big plus
· General understanding of all aspects of post-production including editing, CG, VFX, color grading, compositing, format conversion, sound production, sound recording, sound sweetening, sound design, compression and mastering
· Comprehensive understanding of A/V formats and editing file structures
· Creative mind and storytelling skills
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Background working on large national brands a plus
· Broadcast and digital video experience
· Collaborative and imaginative approach to problem solving
· Results driven and hard working
· Desire to be a part of something great and hold yourself to a higher standard
· Prepared to build positive relationships with coworkers, vendors and clients
· Possess a fun, dynamic, positive personality
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Youth marketing work is also a plus
· Good taste in music, beer and whisky a plus.