Do you have a strong background in social media, from content creation to influencer campaigns to community management? Do you have a desire to stay on top of the changing digital landscape and infuse new and innovative ideas into programs? Are you detail-oriented and ready to tackle any project that comes your way? If you answered yes, the digital and social media account manager position is for you.
As Motive’s Social Account Coordinator / Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day community management for our social media clients, including posting and scheduling of content, managing conversations between fans/followers, managing advertising to extend reach and reporting/analyzing the results to optimize performance. You will also help execute advertising plans associated with social media. In addition, you’ll work in tight collaboration with the agency’s creative and account teams as well as interface with clients, vendors and partner agencies. Helping to work with influencers, execute websites and pull performance reports. Across all your responsibilities, you will be an integral player in ensuring that the work we provide to our clients is of outstanding quality and results-driven.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build a detailed-understanding of Motive’s social media clients and their brand objectives.
- Provide clients with community management services including posting & scheduling of content and conversation management.
- Execute social media advertising plans and adjust budgets on-the-go to deliver optimized spending.
- Ideate on content that will drive social conversation.
- Report on both social and digital program performance.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and relevant platform news.
- Manage internal design process by delivering monthly content and establishing deadline expectations.
- Administer promotions from execution to winner selection and prize fulfillment.
- Coordinator title: 1+ years of full time experience (after college graduation) working either agency or brand side in social media.
- Manager title: 3+ years experience (after college graduation) working either agency or brand side in social media.
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field strongly preferred.
- Understanding of popular social media platforms, emerging networks and apps.
- Ability to write social copy in the brand tone and voice.
- Analytical background that includes working knowledge of Excel.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work on several initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborative and imaginative approach to problem solving.
- Desire to be a part of something great and hold yourself to a higher standard.
- Upbeat, fun, positive attitude focused on making our office a great place to work.
Relocation is not available for this position.