Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers – relationships that translate into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical channels.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
As an Account Supervisor at Motive you’ll have the opportunity to manage the integrated day-to-day efforts with key clients and accounts. You’ll do all the usual stuff like building relationships, providing strategic guidance, writing briefs, managing projects and playing well with creative and other teams, plus you’ll get to lead the charge on a variety of initiatives like big idea concepting, campaign development, traditional, digital/social, promotional, and video content / broadcast. You’ll be involved in some of the most amazing ideation in the biz.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and lead the agency’s day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts.
- Strategically advise clients and develop ideas and solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives.
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative teams and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Work with art directors, copywriters, developers and other internal teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
- Multi-task and get the work done effectively and efficiently—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
- Manage a variety of workstreams including traditional, digital, social, experiential and promotional projects, including creation of timelines, teams and budgets.
- Effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of agency staff members assigned to client projects.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with internal team members and clients
- Ensure all projects remain within outlined and agreed to budget parameters.
- Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, assigned client’s business, products, industry and competitive landscape.
- Effectively present strategic and creative platforms to internal and external audiences.
- A minimum of 6+ years of integrated advertising agency experience managing traditional, digital, social, retail, content, experiential and promotional projects. 8+ years of experience is preferred.
- Experience working on CPG accounts required, beverage accounts a plus
- Experience managing several accounts and/or projects simultaneously.
- Passion for creativity, advertising and innovation.
- Strong managerial and team building skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize for self and others.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a great attention to detail.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for projects covering all of the above.
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
- Experience working on CPG brands (especially beverage brands) strongly preferred.
- Willing to work hours as required by workload, sometimes including weekends, plus ability to travel as needed.
- A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility.
- A positive, upbeat attitude!
- Desire to do the best work of your career.
- Experience in Workamajig project management software is a plus.