EXPERIENTIAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Are you an experiential marketing master? Have you executed large scale events in more cities than you’d care to remember? Do you have solid experience working on automotive brands? Have you pulled off clever programs and blowout stunts alike? Have you effectively managed a team of Experiential Masterminds? If you answered yes—enthusiastically—to all of these questions, you may be perfect for an Experiential Account Director position at Motive.
Motive is a nationally recognized experiential marketing agency based out of Denver, Colorado, known for working with clients to transform traditional brand communications into high-impact customer experiences. Collaborating with our clients, our team of ‘executional masterminds’ is responsible for developing multisensory experiences for brands to enrich the way they communicate and interact with the marketplace.
We’re currently on the hunt for a senior level experiential professional with extensive, impressive experience in planning and executing large scale events and activations related to automotive brands. An ideal candidate will fall perfectly in line with Motive’s ability to create multi-dimensional communications and experiences around brands, bringing huge results to the table—greater awareness, brand buzz, enhanced perception, and, ultimately, increased sales.
What’s harder to translate into words is the list of intangible qualities you’ll need to make it at this agency. Working at Motive requires a get-up-and-go mentality that is unwavering, and not just during the workday. Being a part of the Motive team means adapting to a lifestyle; it means upending traditional practices for unique approaches, gnashing industry norms with sharp creative teeth, and reinventing the way that things are ‘supposed’ to be done. It’s about chasing down and bringing big ideas to life on a regular basis. If you belong in this space, you know it. If you know it, by all means, bring it; we’d love to hear your story.
People qualified for this position will possess these skills:
· Are at the top of their game (obviously).
· Have 10+ years of experience in planning and executing experiential marketing programs; preferably with an agency environment.
· Have solid experience working on automotive brands.
· Have managed an experiential team – hiring, inspiring, mentoring, and growing top talent.
· Are experienced in planning and executing large scale events.
· Are experienced in managing programs for top national brands.
· Are experienced in concepting, developing and executing a wide range of programs from event activations to stunts to sampling programs.
· Manage and foster client relationships and communications in an amicable, professional manner.
· Are big idea generators and natural problem solvers at all times.
· Are executors: you should have experience managing processes, driving (and sometimes developing) creative, production management, budgeting, event planning…you name it, you’ve done it.
· Are results-driven.
· Are hard working.
· Have a desire to be a part of something great and hold yourself to a higher standard.
· Are prepared to build positive relationships with coworkers, vendors and clients.
· Are fun, dynamic, and yes, a little crazy at times.
· Alcohol brand experience highly desirable.
· Are available to travel (typically up to 35%).
Bottom line: we’re looking for a rock star. Someone who is creative as hell in what they do, and incredibly driven to deliver top-notch programs for their clients.
Motive: A Creative Studio, Denver -OR- Open to NYC as a base