We are an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative
platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens,
executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through
deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers – relationships that translate
into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential
programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - we has created an
environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and
executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate,
driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration
necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
As Talent Manager you will be tasked with strategizing and executing the
agency’s human resources and talent development programs across all departments and
locations. This role is critical in recruiting new talent as well as developing and motivating our
team of eclectic personalities.
You will work in tight collaboration with the agency’s senior leadership team as well as work
independently to execute program details and evolve ongoing efforts to align with our ever changing
environment and team members.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Build a detailed-understanding of our business objectives as well as how we work with
our clients and then manage our talent development function to support those goals.
• Drive agency’s recruitment efforts, including identifying and defining talent needs, draft
and manage job postings, source and screen candidates, lead the interview process, and
• Manage on-boarding and off-boarding program and processes.
• Identify training needs and coordinate resources to enhance employees’ skill sets.
• Evolve and manage annual performance evaluation processes, integrating peer feedback
along with management assessment.
• Provide counsel to managers on employee issues as well as development and
• Work with leadership team and department heads on capacity planning to ensure
adequate resources are in place and existing personnel are being fully utilized.
• Work with department heads on developing internship programs where desired.
• Manage HR documentation processes in conjunction with corporate office and develop
communication program for keeping team members up-to-date with the most recent
• Recruit internal personnel to support and amplify cultural programs.
• Lead and participate in industry events to help improve agency notoriety and strengthen
• Advertising agency HR and recruitment experience is required for this role (3+ years, 5+ preferred).
• HR leadership experience. HR Certification a huge plus.
• Strong recruiting and interview skills (account service, creative, digital, content, experiential, support). Recruiting certification a huge plus.
• Detail oriented and highly organized.
• Ability to work on several initiatives simultaneously.
• Collaborative and imaginative approach to problem solving.
• A passion for championing the rich and unique cultural heritage at Motive.
• Upbeat, fun, positive attitude focused on making our office a great place to work.