ART DIRECTOR / DESIGNER
At Motive, we believe in hard work, passion—and above all else, big effin’ ideas. We work our asses off for some of the greatest brands in the world. We know that great work demands time, dedication and relentlessness. You will be challenged, pushed…and pushed some more. But the opportunity is here: and we give each and every employee the chance to carve their own creative path.
If you think you’ve got the right mix of passion, obsession and enthusiasm–you could be our next Art Director / Designer. Let’s make something happen.
Combining breathtaking design, compelling storytelling and big ideas, our Art Directors use every tool in their arsenal to make our clients’ work stand out. You should possess a passion for design and execution, be able to concept like a pro, and a have a history of delivering big on every project you’re assigned. A positive and collaborative attitude (there are no room for egos here), good communication skills and an enthusiasm for sharing your opinions should be part of who you are. You’ll be working with teams on multiple client groups across the agency.
- 5+ years of art direction experience, ideally at a fast paced integrated agency
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a MUST
- Big-picture vision with the ability to expertly translate ideas into layout and presentations
- Awareness of current (and upcoming) design and ad industry trends
- Experience and flexibility in working across a variety of mediums, including but not limited to: print, social, digital, experiential, content
- Enthusiasm and desire to produce award-winning work
- Exemplary portfolio of art direction and design samples
- Ability to work efficiently and precisely in a fast-paced and highly-talented team
- Ability to work on multiple brands and projects at once
- Ability to work outside regular office hours as workload requires
- Experience collaborating with Project Management, Production and Studio to achieve the best solutions for assignments
- Ability to travel (less than 10%).